Friday, September 30, 2011

Antsy

GOOD MORNING World,

I better be really good. I wouldn't do well in prison since just this being cooped up really bites.

We are still waiting on the dr. to change Joel's asthma meds. Good grief.....you think that it would be a little more important than what they are moving at.  I guess they are counting on me to remember "911". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. He's not having an alarming amount of problems, just frustrating that the change would make it easier for him to get the preventive meds further down into his lungs so there isn't an emergency later. Breathing in hurts pretty bad right now.

I've not gotten a report on my brother. This is the timing that Joel went into A-fib, so I'm a little antsy about Bill. The dr. & nurses say that a large percentage of heart surgeries do go into A-fib about the 3rd day from surgery.

PRAYERS NEEDED!!!!

Well, I just got the dreaded call. Bill is back on oxygen, the drs. are ordering a CT scan thinking that a possible stroke has taken place. He's showing several signs. Carol is with him and she is going to stay.  I wish that I could be there, too, but have my hands full here plus I've started with some virtigo. It's not bad, but who knows.....the rate we are going....

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment