Friday, September 30, 2011

More

I got a call from my sister and the dr. had just left. He doesn't think that Bill has suffered a stroke (THANK YOU LORD!) and all of this is "normal" (my brain just doesn't live in that normal world and for those who know me......no comment is needed, ha!) Bill is apparently having a time coming out of the anesthesia plus the pain meds.

I also got a call from my great niece and she was having to take her 4 month old daughter, Serenity, to the ER with a possible spine problem. She has a bubble on the base of her spine and she screamed when her diaper was being changed. This is something that just cropped up.

Also, my 7 month old great grandson, Brayden, is at the ER with a swollen face and neck. He's been on antibiotics. Not sure what's going on there, either.

My goodness..... I dare not say "what next".

We are still very blessed. Just busy riding the trail of trials. Just wish the "saddle" was a little more comfy for the ride. I understand if you just start deleting my emails, but I need to vent.

Thank you again for listening, the prayers, calls, cards, emails, flowers, plants, food, & donations. It's so nice to have such a circle of precious friends. We love y'all!

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment