Friday, September 23, 2011

Better

Well, I guess them bringing in the bright red crash cart had an effect on Joel. His heart has regulated with just the meds and they are not going to have to shock it. It could still change, but so far, he's been in the 75 range for the past 3 hrs. Thank you so much for the prayers.

He's even been up walking a few steps, got a quick shower, and is sitting up in the reclining chair. He's so much more comfortable looking since the heart isn't racing out of his chest. I was even able to run down and check on my brother, Bill and then to the cafeteria to grab a sandwich. (sort of a wasted trip as far as yummy) I miss my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cereal.

As for my brother. He is waiting on a heart cath (they are running 2 hrs. behind). We aren't sure what he faces but should know this evening. Please add him to your prayer lists, too.

Will keep ya posted.

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment