Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good Morning!

We had a pretty peaceful night. Joel's heart rate stayed in a normal range. His oxygen level is up, but he is still on oxygen because whenever he gets up, the level drops, so this morning, the nurse bumped the oxygen flow up a little. They say all of this is normal (I guess I haven't been living in the normal world.)

He wants me to go get a breakfast taco later this morning. I can just imagine the look I'm going to get when I order an alfalfa on corn tortilla to go....not really, he still has permission to eat whatever to jumpstart the appetite. Hopefully this will work.

Not sure if he will be going home this evening. I'm very nervous about that part, but the dr. said last night that if he continues to reach set goals and his vitals have stayed stable, we'll be out of here this evening.  Cabin fever here we come!

Y'all have a blessed day! And again, thank you for the prayers!  Please, continue to lift up my brother, Bill.

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment