Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Brother Bill

Bill is in ICU. The surgeon said that they had to clean some arteries before they could sew them. He did have 5 bypasses. They will start weaning  him off the respirator tomorrow. The next few days will be critical. Due to his diabetis, and being over weight, he is going to have a tougher time than Joel did as far as healing. There are so many "things" that should have been checked out a long time ago. Thank God for his new dr. of less than a month being on top of things and ordering the tests that discovered all of this. Bill is 64 and has been disabled due to blindness and now legally blind (thanks to many surgeries) for over 15 yrs. Please keep him in your prayers. My sister is here helping with him. I asked the surgeon if we could get 2 for 1. Regardless of how much it appears that I am whining, I really do know that we are truly blessed and we are just in the middle of God's perfect plan for our lives. (I'm just nosey and a control freak and want to know now and be in the middle of the planning).

Joel's had a good day.. I came up with a yummy dish with boiled chicken. I had my doubts there for awhile. It was smelling like wet feathers. I did make some homemade salsa which helped.

Looks like we're gonna get some rain. THANK YOU GOD!

Thanks for listening!

Love and Prayers to all !

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment