Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bill Day 3 / Joel Day 9

My brother is in his own room now. He stood up this morning, no walking, yet.  He's on semi-solid food and all vitals are good. My sister is sitting with him during the day. She says that he looks remarkably well. I hope to be able to go see him this evening.

Home healthcare nurse came to visit Joel this morning. His leg is swollen a bit, still a little short-winded when he first moves around. She is calling the Dr. to change an asthma med. (Someone needs to work on getting these asthma meds generic. They are ridiculous in price, but very much needed.)  All other vitals look good. She said the incision looks very good. ( I still haven't seen it.....fainter, here.)  His appetite is still picking up better and better. Guess that will give him needed strength.  Speaking of....guess I better go fix a sandwich for him. (lean / low fat turkey)

Thanks for the replies.

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment