Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blues

Well.....we've got the Sunday morning blues, actually Joel does, I'm still comfortable with him being under watchful eyes since I tend to panic a bit with any little monitor change.

The dr. just left and we aren't going home today. They are still monitoring the med changes and the fact that his asthma is an issue. Plus, he's only eating about 10 to 30% of what is offered. (I never thought that I'd see Joel Watts turn down food.) Looks like I'll be taking home a skinny man.

We both had a good nights rest, though. I have a comfy recliner with lots of pillows and blankets.

This morning, I went to get Joel an egg sandwich from WhatABurger (on wheat......we're eating healthy, here) and he ate the egg off of it. And then he ate about 1/2 of a pancake and a 4 oz. cup of oj. Now he's resting.

Some friends brought me the yummiest meal last night from Macaronni Grill. OH MY GOSH!!!! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and I don't even like asparagus, at least I didn't think I did. I'll be going there to eat, for sure!!!!

I am sort of brain dead, so may be repeating myself over and over. SORRY! Blame boredom. 

Oops, PT is here...we're off to walk, I'll wait to update on that....

He didn't walk as far, but did do 10 steps up and down. His oxygen level did drop to 88 a couple of times....drats!!!!!  He's back resting and trying to catch his breath.  They keep saying this is in the NORMAL range. Wonder who's normal???????

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment