Saturday, October 1, 2011

Got It

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!  I utilized our son being home and got to run to town to get Joel's med ( YES!!!! I finally got them.......another story.), and then I ran by the Kingsbury Opry, got lots of hugs, and well wishers, and hugs, and smiles, and hugs, and etc, etc. etc. It was wonderful! I got to be with real people that talked and smiled and hugged, and CARED!  I can't help it, between a Joel and the dog, not too much conversation here. I'm thinking even substitute teaching for Kindergarten would be inviting. NOW THAT'S DESPERATE!!!!   I may come to my senses by the time I can start working again. ha!

Now, about the meds. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Long story, short version.... I quit being "nice" and got assertive (to put it lightly). But I gotter done!!! Maybe by the time Monday rolls around I won't be so mad at the nurse that kept telling us that it was being taken care of. This was since Tuesday. Guess I've been removed from their Christmas card list, but, oh, well.....at least Joel has his new asthma med. (no generic, sad!)

I didn't get an update this evening on Bill or my great grandson, Brayden. I will get that tomorrow.  I did hear about my niece, Serenity. She has a problem with her tendons and muscles being underdeveloped and will need therapy to stretch them.  Glad it's something "simple".

Until tomorrow. Good night!
----------
Saturday

Good  Afternoon. I talked to Bill on the phone. Seems to be having an anger issue....but sounded pretty good. I reminded him that he wasn't the only patient there and he'd have to wait on some things.  He'd walked a little in the hall this morning after one of the PT's got him settled down.

My granddaughter called and Brayden was admitted to Santa Rosa Children's hospital yesterday and will be having a procedure to drain a cyst in his neck. He will be there until at least Tuesday on IV antibiotics.  His neck, face and eyes are swollen from the pressure and infection. They aren't sure what caused this.

I think that we are going to get out and just ride around a bit. I am way too emotional this morning, even my dog made me cry and all she did was look at me wanting to play.

I think I need wine not whine.  hee hee

Love all y'all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment