Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Good Day!

Hello people!

We have had a much better day. Just a small "owie" on my shin. I was in a war with the critter explosion we've been experiencing around here and wasn't paying attention and ran into a brick wall that I had not planned on stepping over but ended up going over it. I just hope that my neighbors weren't watching. The shin is hurt, but my pride is really bruised!  I figure this is much better than a snake bite or scorpion sting. Never have had either and don't plan to. I got distracted while spraying around the house. I sprayed and sprayed and sprayed. I am so paranoid, now that I am stomping on anything that isn't suppose to be on the floor. (It's the bifocals). And I'm slapping little twinges I feel or think I feel, just knowing that I have a huge scorpion with snake fangs crawling on me. jeez !!! But I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I'll just keep stomping and slapping!!!

My brother is now in Seguin at Guadalupe Valley Nursing and Rehab. He will be there at least 2 weeks. He was transported today by ambulance. His tests from yesterday came back okay. He sounds like he is really laboring for each breath.  My sister had to leave today to check with her dr. She has polymyalgia (?sp) and it is starting to flare up. She is planning on coming back when Bill is back home. She has always come to our rescue when we needed help.

She also helps others with dog sitting, but WARNING!!! Your dog will never be the same. She spoils them rotten and then when she's around they totally ignore their masters.

Home healthcare nurse came today to check Joel. He got an "A".  Lungs sounded clear. All vitals & incision were good. The one thing that is bothering him is the blood pressure dropping when he first gets up. But the nurse told him to hang on to something when he first stands. He sees the dr. Mon. so he may be in for a med. change that may help. 

We've not gotten an update on Brayden. Hoping no news is good news.

We got a call about our friend, Chuck. His surgery for the melanoma was changed to yesterday and it was in one of the two lymph nodes. He will find out next week what the plan is. Please keep him in prayer.

I sure do appreciate all the responses to my updates, rants, comments, "news", etc. All comes for extreme boredom. But I do enjoy it. Just can't believe some of the stuff that I've said. How boring for y'all!

Love and Prayers to all!

Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment