Friday, October 28, 2011

Should I or Shouldn't I?

I wondered if I should open up and let everyone know some of my true feelings. It's hard and I struggled with, "is this just too much whining?". But the One that I am trying to "hide" from is the One who created me and designed my life. (Sometimes I wonder if He was paying attention, and other times I think He sure has a good sense of humor!) I admit.......I am a mess! But God loves me and is still working on me, and will be till the end of time. (And I am sure glad that I am in the works!) I will forever be thankful that I have Him as my "Daddy" to run to whenever I want and for whatever I want, knowing that He is ALWAYS there just waiting. The thing is, I let go of His hand, but He has me in the palm of His hand and won't let go of me. WHY, do I forget that? Again.........., I am human and there are other humans out there that are hurting and needing a word of encouragement, a prayer, a hug, a smile, something.......I heard from a friend today that my blogging was helping her get through some tough times. Wow! I hate that she is having tough times, but what a blessing to find out that by my putting my heart and feelings out there, it is helping someone. I told her that we couldn't survive this world of craziness without other Christian friends. So....I may, at times, look like a complete whiny, confused, upset, needy, woe is me, sad, and pitiful mess, but hang with me. I know that there is a blessing that is going to surface.

Lately, most of my devotions have been on being still, trusting, and calling out to God regardless of how I feel. WOW!!!! Sounds so simple and it is. I just make it hard.

We are still having phone woes. But we will get them figured out. We keep going back to the AT&T store in New Braunfels (which I HIGHLY recommend!). We are working with a salesman named Frank, that I HIGHLY recommend, too! I've never had customer service like we've had there. The problem is not with them. I had a faulty phone and then I did something to Joel's trying to "fix" it and now we get to make another trip over there. Frank, definitely, needs a raise! He is the most patient salesman that I've ever had. And knows his stuff!

Now for the GOOD STUFF..............................

BILL IS HOME........WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so happy. My sister got him home this morning and he's had a good day. He even rode to town with her and Peg but sat in the car while they went to the grocery store for "alfalfa". He is determined to follow his diet that he was on while in rehab. My sister has also been watching what she eats. All this has scared her, too. She has polymyalgia (sp?) which really gets here down at times.

Let's keep the prayers going. It is so comforting to know that I am being lifted in prayer every day by someone and I think it's the times when I don't feel worthy to lift myself. THANK YOU!!!!!

Keep your eyes and ears open for an opportunity to encourage someone.
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment