Saturday, October 22, 2011

This'll Be Short

We had a great day, but long. The 2 1/2 Angels performed in Fentress and then we met again at a Gospel jam in Tilmon and sang there and listened to about 4 hrs. of good gospel music and had a delicious pot luck dinner. I love that part. Everyone brings their best of the best food and of course, you MUST taste everything. When you take a scoop of each dish, you end up with a huge plate of food. AND THEN......you hope that you aren't the first one up to sing right after the meal.

My brother got to come home for a couple of hrs. last night and visit with his dogs. Peg said that it was hard for him to go back. But he is still suppose to go home Fri. He is really looking forward to that. He is still receiving cards and appreciates them so much.

I think that I will try to get some rest now. I can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sleepy and as soon as I put my head on the pillow, my brain starts bouncing from one thing to another and I toss and turn for awhile.

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be a little more focused.  I really appreciate everyone's feedback on my emails and blog. Thank you for being "here" for me.  Keep finding someone to encourage.
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment