Saturday, October 29, 2011

WE DANCED !!!!!!!

Tonight we waltzed 2 1/2 waltzes. I think that is pretty amazing! And the trio that I sing with is "The 2 1/2 Angels". Just saying....

I was hostessing at the Silver Center for the 'Almost Patsy Cline' program, which is a wonderful group! If you ever have a chance to go hear them, it is well worth it. VERY GOOD!!!!  When they started playing Jole Blon (which is our favorite) Joel decided that we should try it,  and the second time around the floor, Joel said, "oh crap." I asked him, in a panic, "what's wrong?" (I'd just reminded him that we couldn't do the chest compressions very easily.) He said, "I guess this means that I have to go back to work." What a relief that we've come this far. It would be nice if he didn't have to go back to work, but the bills are due. yeehaw!

My brother's having more problems with his feet. Home health care is already coming out to take care of him for a while. He said he doesn't know what to do. He's suppose to stay off his feet, but yet get exercise, it hurts to sit, and hurts to lay. The only position left would be for him to stand on his head. Even with all the things wrong, he is so happy being home. I think any of us would be!

Please pray that I am not going to come down with what I feel like I'm coming down with. Our group is suppose to sing at a pretty big show pretty soon.  I don't want to have to go to the dr. to try and get something for it. Maybe that explains the mully grub feeling that I've been having the past few days. Hopefully, it's just allergies and I can get something over the counter to fix it.

It's short, but it's late. For some reason the time posted on these blogs is not the time that I work on them. Right now it is 1:26 a.m.. We've had a long evening, but a fun one. I will try to catch up on everything tomorrow.

Good night and may we all dream of encouraging someone.
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment