Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What Was I Thinkin'?

I should plan ahead! I have my days and nights mixed up. I've been turning out the lights (sort of), thinking that I'd go to sleep and then am still watching t.v., or get back on the computer, or letting the dog out, etc, etc. until 1 - 2 a.m.  I thought it was fine last night to be up that late and then a little after 6 this morning, I get a CHEERY call to come sub.  I'm not going to say no, unless I have an appt. somewhere. Wow!!! What a long day. If I had had a really quiet class, I probably would have nodded off. But I had active, happy go lucky first graders. I think their was like 61 of them, or was that 16???? They kept me awake for sure. But I love it. It is very rewarding to watch them finally click with something they've been trying to learn.

Joel and the dog kept each other company all day. One of them even washed the dishes.  Joel is still using his breathing apparatus and is not getting so winded doing things. We are getting there, slowly but surely!       woo hoo !!!

Bill is counting the hours till he will be home. He is having therapy 2 times a day. Peg took his dog to visit with him today. I don't know which one gets more excited, Bill or Puff.... I know that I am crazy about our dog and I'm not with her 24/7 like Bill is with his. That is all he has all day, since he can't see well enough to drive himself. VERY SPOILED animals!!!!

I know have 9 signed in followers on my blog site. Some of you are still asking me about it. I will try to explain how to get to the blog, if you are one that is reading this via email. In the box where you search for things on the web, type in http://www.sharedjoy.blogspot.com/   OR  click on the highlighted, underlined words in this paragraph and it should take you right to it. Then if you want easy access, you can save it to your favorites by clicking on 'favorites' right under your search bar, and click on save to favorites. After that all you have to do is click on favorites and drag the mouse down to 'sharedjoy' and my blog will pop up. You can leave messages to me, too.  I'm sure there is computer lingo that makes more sense. I'll ask my son if you are still having trouble.

I need to get it updated and post some pictures. WHEN I get that part of it figured out. I feel like I am getting to the age, that I shouldn't put off things too long or buy really green bananas.

I use the time while driving to work to pray for different ones. Today I was having trouble focusing and remembering everyone's prayer request that had been emailed to me just in the past few weeks. Seems there has been so many. I need to write them down so I will be sure and pray as requested.  I know the urgency that I feel when I ask for prayer. But then I thought that God knows what is on our hearts and even when we don't remember names, circumstances, etc., He does.  Keep praying!
You know the routine....E-N-C-O-U-R-A-G-E!!!
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment