Monday, October 17, 2011

Mundane Monday

This has been one long day. I've fought sleep all day. But then I also fought being productive in any other way, too.  I did go to the 'Rehab' center where Bill is and let them meet me. I did find out that there have been changes in what is put on the meal trays and diet substitutes have to be requested. SO, I REQUESTED THEM. Why does the government have to mess with stuff that is just common sense stuff? Really is scarey that some of these people are trying to run our country when they can't get something so simple as "to sugar or not to sugar". It's up to the patients whether to eat it or not. BUT the positive note, they won't serve him pie, cookies, or cake. It will always be fresh fruit. OH, THANK YOU!!!! I'll sleep well tonight.

I did find a special cushion for him to sit on to help get the pressure off of a sore. If you ever need any special health items, go to Parker's Drug Store on Court St. I've always found any special need item there. And they were very fair in price. And they will order stuff for you.

Joel's had a good day. He's been up and down the stairs several times and didn't end up panting like he'd run a marathon. He was suppose to have his teeth cleaned tomorrow, but the dentist office called and didn't want to do it so soon after his surgery, so he will go in Nov.  WE ARE GETTING THERE !!! Yeahhhhh!!!

Maybe I will be more awake tomorrow and have updates. I hope that I'm not getting sick!!! My pillow is already calling me and it's only 8:20.

Keep on encouraging. (Every time I type that phrase, I think of my friend, Diane,  and just smile. She is one of the biggest (not in size) encouragers I've ever met.) I'll tell y'all about her later.

Love and Prayers to all! 
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment