Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Favorite Time!

I was just signing on to start this blog and noticed that it was 11:11 p.m., which is my most favorite time of all.  Always makes me smile.

We had another long, running around, & busy day. But we got most of it done. We started off early heading to San Antonio to get Joel's glasses fixed, back to Marion to vote,  to Seguin to the post office, the bank,  the Silver Center, getting an oil change, picking up some prescriptions, to New Braunfels to see about getting my phone problems fixed, then to San Marcos to sing at a nursing/rehab center in San Marcos, back to Seguin to grab a bite to eat,  the to McQueeney to get to church for Awanas and choir practice, and then home to start some laundry. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!  I needed to go to the grocery store, but that will have to wait. Joel stayed with me all day, so guess you can say that he got his therapy, of sorts. We are so hoping that he will be able to get to the point where he feels strong enough to go back to work SOON! I may be alone with that hope. I'm thinking he's been enjoying the extras a little too much. ha!

My sister will be here tomorrow. YEAAAAAAA!!!!!! She will be Bill's gestapo (?sp) making sure that he takes his meds correctly, make all his dr. visits, does his exercises and/or therapy, and eat right.
OH MY GOODNESS......It just hit me that we are really going to have to behave on the eating part. She is well known for her cooking, and she makes the best cinnamon rolls and biscuits in the world. TOO YUMMY! And I can't eat just one. We may have to have a burial for all the shortening & butter around here, so we won't be tempted. SAD!!!!! Maybe one little batch. I am drooling thinking about them. Guess I better go change my jammies, go to bed, and hope my dreams are of them.

Lately, my days have been very boring, but it's ME, aka "Lucy", and something is bound to change soon.

I am encouraging my brain to shut down and get some rest. Y'all find someone to encourage, too.
Till later
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment