Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thirty Days Out

Here we are......thirty days out from surgery and things are going so well. Joel even helped with things at the country music show tonight. (No lifting, tugging, pushing) He helped sell tickets and kept up with my purse. He dare not lift it tho. ha!

The show went really well. I wish all of y'all could have heard the 11 yr. old girl that sang. Remember the name Madelyn Abrameit.....this little girl is going somewhere.  She does Loretta Lynn songs as well as anyone. Dynamite!!!! And not only is she beautiful outwardly, but she has a beautiful heart.

I think that I am either trying to come down with something or these darn allergies are getting to me. I have been blahhhhhh the past 3 days and can't really pinpoint it. Maybe I'm worn out watching for varmints all the time.  This morning, our dog would not leave the pecan tree in our yard. She kept jumping up on it and then would go a few feet away and sit. I just knew that the big ol' opossum was up there ready to pounce.

I need to thank everyone for all the positive comments about my emails and blog. That has really been such a blessing. I would love to achieve that dream of one day writing a book, but I keep thinking to myself that I can't. But thank you for encouraging me. I wish that I had kept all the emails that were sent to me. I have 7 followers now on my blog site, which is such a nice feeling to know that someone is actually interested in what I am up to. Good kudoes!!!!

I get to work all day tomorrow. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! And it's for one of my favorite classes. Double yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! The dog will be babysitting Joel.

I think that my brain is going to sleep ahead of my eyes, so better wrap this up. Keep on encouraging.
Love and prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment