Friday, November 4, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to Work He Goes!

WHEN AM I GOING TO LEARN TO HIT "SAVE" EVERY NOW AND THEN? I DID IT AGAIN. .......GONE.... I STARTED THIS THIS MORNING AND HAD WORKED ON IT OFF AND ON UNTIL NOW AND WAS JUST STARTING TO GIVE AN UPDATE ON MY BROTHER.  I AM SO UPSET.....OH, WELL. It's keeping the socks from the wash company,........ somewhere.
I will start with an update on my brother first.  We got a call tonight, about an hour ago, that Bill has been admitted back to the hospital with fluid on his lungs and building up in his feet again. He is in the ER waiting for a room. I guess he's gotten the "bug" that some of the rest of us has had. SAD!!!! I will keep ya posted on what is going on. He had been doing so well, too. Please keep him in your prayers.
Now for Joel's update. HE IS GOING BACK TO WORK  on Monday. I will be standing by the back door with lunch in hand!  WOO HOO!!!!!!! I am so excited. This is a HUGE step. It really doesn't seem that long, in one sense, but then in another it's been "forever". So many weeks without his income has been nerve wrecking, which ended up being wasted energy and caused more wrinkles.Thanks to many of you allowing God to work through you,  we've been able to keep our bills current, keep gas in our car, keep the alfalfa diet going, and the utilities paid. Hopefully the THANK YOUS have reached everyone with the most sincere feelings. We have learned a lot through all of this. I would never want Joel to have to go through anything like this again, but I can say that we saw so many blessings and felt so loved like never before. Thank you, again from the bottom of our hearts.
I think this calls for a party.........balloons......fireworks.......a pinata.....something! Every time I think about it, my toes get pointed. A real sign of excitement!!!! Just watch a baby or toddler whenever they get excited over something.  Their little feet will stiffen and their toes point straight out. TOO CUTE!
I am still brooding over my LOST writings. I even had started sharing some of my "Guidepost" moments. They are precious real stories that I find hard to believe myself, but they are very true. I was a part of them. I promise that I will get to all of that at a later time. Guess it wasn't the "right timing".
I received a blessing tonight. One of our good friends brought me an envelope of every email and blog writing that I've done since all this started, so now, I have from day one in "book" form. That was so thoughtful and kind. He is always doing something for others and not for payback. He's one that observes and then acts.  We've not known him very long, but it seems like we've been friends forever. Thank you Milton for being so considerate, compassionate, & caring. We are very blessed to have you in our circle of friends.
Last night was the Floresville Opry where we sang. It was a HUGE place and they did a fabulous job decorating and getting the people to come. They are estimating  that over 700 were there. I'm so thankful that we were a part of the "ground breaking". It was so well excepted that they are planning on having another in Feb. and possibly every quarter. There were lots of good entertainers, good music, good dancing, & good fun. Just a long day. I sounded a bit on the baritone"ish" side of things, but we did what we could and someone liked it. 
Okay, I am going to give it up for the night. I am encouraging myself to get in the habit of saving my writings every few mins. Y'all know what your "homework" is.
Love and Prayers to all!
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment